Thursday, November 27, 2014

Relationships of these days

If two people are happy together, just leave them alone.
But this is not the case that happened in my life. In my situation, there were some spoilers of my relationship, and the most worst thing is that the male person involved in the relationship is easily brain-washed by these spoilers.
The relationship breaks.
I think that is why our traditional Indian society was highly dependent on arranged marriages. Women, like me, these days are interested in living the life to the fullest of their wish, whatever it may be.
The same above situation happened in my life in Singapore and i found myself emotionally devastated. Then on , I started working on my EQ and Android.
Ahem...Ahem...ofcourse, u r right. Y r u reading it again? Yes, I have mentioned two irrelevant features simply in a single statement to confuse everyone.
But yes, its true, I started to work on my EQ.

Opportunity will knock the door only once. But in my case, opportunity came like a giant snake like the one shown in "The New Alcatraz". It broke my door into pieces, gulped me fast and I was inside its belly in no time.

Suddenly, someone came with a knife and killed this Alcatraz, and I came out of this oportunity, but i found myself in a strange country called Singapore.This opportunity which came in the form of Alcatraz, left me stranded in the streets of Singapore with a bunch of people like me on the roads.

Then...............
My Mum: Papa ! Papa! Wake up!!! Collegeku poriya illaiya? Time aachu paar...
Me: (Yawning) Pooooooooooogureeeeeeeaaaaaaaan ma.

All the dreams suddenly disappeared from my mind and i went to brush my teeth.
Good night people!
Have beautiful nightmares!!

No comments:

Post a Comment