Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A Little Nap

Hello audience!
After posting more than 3 posts in my blog on a single day, I now think, a little nap will be of no harm to me.

Still I am working on Einstein's cover stories that I have collected from various magazines in my school days.

Will be reading them and publishing the gist of what I understood from them in my forthcoming blog posts...

So, I humbly request my readers to stay tuned till a new post arrives about my favorite scientist and physicist Albert Einstein tomorrow.

I am revealing a secret here....I have nearly 4-5 cover stories about Einstein with me here that have to be read and the abstract has to be published in my blog.

Will probably be doing atleast a couple of it tomorrow i guess. Just caught up with some errands in my living place. Bye All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment