Saturday, November 1, 2014

Playing with Graphics Interchange Format? yep. I am. #PrettyCoolStuffs

Welcome to my blog!
I recently got attracted towards this concept called Graphics Interchange Format and I would like to share a few words that i know about it.
Different when compared to its all other counter parts, "Joint Photographic Experts Group" and "Portable Network Graphics" , GIF , images have a unique combination of combining graphics and images.

This sort of combination capability has given them a unique place in all Multimedia related software. GIF's are also widely used in G+ and facebook these days.

GIFs are also pretty catchy, micro animated pics which will represent short motions in the photos, like twinkling of a star, winking of an eye etc.
Pretty cool stuffs eh? Well that is why I like them. Hereafter, all my posts will contain some technical information related to my graduated field of computer science.

As one of my besties has personally suggested that I should go about posting things that are more related to technology than about random craps related to my life, I think now the time is apt to do it.
Will get back to u all in my next post about a cool technology after doing some research about it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment