Monday, December 1, 2014

LMP

What does LMP stand for?
Well, to know about it in detail, please read this post.
Whenever, I face a difficult situation in life, my mind tries hard to distract me from that situation by engaging myself in bizarre activities that have no link at all to the difficulty that I am facing.
For example, in school days I had this friend of mine who is very studious and brilliant than me. We both were very close and best friends till this day.
During exam times, this friend of mine will not even cut her nails. When I asked her after exam one day,"Hey Prema, why you did not cut ur nails? See how bad it looks with so much of black dirt deposited inside it?"
She replied " Dear, I dont have time to cut, I am very busy preparing for exams".

( I was thinking to my self about how I wasted nearly 10 minutes in the previous day by cutting my overgrown nails from fingers and toes. Even then I did not feel guilty. Because, personal cleanliness and hygiene are the first things that my parents have taught me, since they are doctors. I thought Prema should use some of her intelligence on self-grooming also.)

Even today, when I am faced with any difficult situation or last minute panic, my adrenaline increases suddenly and my increase in aesthetic sense is directly proportional to the increase in adrenaline, this all ends me in concentrating on Self-Grooming.

I am not blaming Prema, nor I am blowing my own trumpet, see, as I have already mentioned in my previous post, people are different.

I should mention here that Prema is now a reputed MBBS doctor, from Stanley Medical College, in the society. The famous medical college in Chennai where my father finished Medicine. My parents are and were proud of Prema. I wonder if this message will ever reach her or will she ever read this post. Anyway, Prema, I just want to let you know that we both emerged out as successful people in out class - 10 & 12 but in our own different ways. We both are successful in our Education, again in our own different ways.
I have always thanked God for showing such a nice person like u in my life. Feeling nostalgic, when I remember the good old Gnanananda School days! esp our Class-8 days.

So, got the LMP???eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment