Friday, November 7, 2014

Twitter -- My Favorite Microblogging Site

Ahem! Ahem!
Hello All!
Today I am not going to bore my readers by posting Source codes, because i am upto something that is a complete new technology for me.
So, once I master it, I will be posting stuffs related to that technology.
 Till then, my readers have to put up with my same old posting style.

Recently, I have found out Twitter to be a very useful site to share thoughts and to connect with people. It is a perfect place for networking, connecting with friends, sharing ideas etc.

Tagging is more cool in twitter. I love Hashtags and the way they all help me in putting across something in my mind, in short, abstract and to-the-point words!
Long live Hashtags!!!

Just follow me on twitter, @hemasweety
Feeling awesome :) :)
Looking forward to expand my twitter network.

No comments:

Post a Comment