Wednesday, October 22, 2014

THE "MAGIC" IS TAKING ITS TOLL ON ME?! :)

Happy! Happy! Happy!
Be Happy and make others also Happy!
Read Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret" , "The Magic" and "The Power" , while working with TCS.
The most happening , life - changing books they are.
OMG!!! Man I can't believe how much these books have changed my life, when practiced strictly.
IT WORKS!!!

But I had one thing pricking my mind always, all these many years. It is that i do not possess a Gratitude Stone.
I had a chance to visit Singapore, even there i cannot find one as described in the book within my budget.
I felt sad and completely lost.

My sister bought this silver-plated chain for me from London, which has a single large oval shaped white stone (which looks more or less like a pearl) pendant in it. I was using it for the past 7 years.

Yesterday, all of a sudden, when i was arranging my wardrobe, i came across this chain and my longing for the Gratitude Stone striked my mind like a flash.

"I GOT IT!" I screamed in my mind, and took it out and touched it to feel the Blessings from the Almighty.
Hah! It was with me all these years, only thing is that i could not recognize it. I was having this chain even before i started reading the book.

Good, that my version of Gratitude Stone came in the form of a chain, so that i can wear it and whenever i look at myself in the mirror, it makes me recollect all those "magical" stuffs that i had read in that book.
Thus it makes my life even more magical and it feels great to possess a Gratitude Stone!

Thanks God!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment