Tuesday, October 21, 2014

People Madness!!! :P

People are imperfect!
God has created them like that, and we cannot change them.
Nobody on the earth is perfect.
Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.
We cannot try to change them.

Scientists say that human beings finger prints are unique and two human beings are born with the same pattern of finger - prints. Even identical twins have different finger - prints and tongue - prints.
Similar to finger - prints , tongue - prints are also unique for all.

Recently, while i was chatting with a friend, who felt low and depressed, just to console her, me and one other best friend of mine were telling her jokes to cheer her up. I told her the well known example about the way the five fingers in our hand look like.....

Me: Hey Buddy! Just look at the way God has designed the five fingers in your hands. They are all different.
       They differ in length, thickness and purpose. But have u ever noted that all these different five fingers        always work together in creating a beautiful art or rangoli or a beautiful story while writing. Similarly, the world is made up of different people who work together forgetting their differences to create harmony and peace in the world. That is how the equilibrium (probably that is what physicists call as dark energy / Gibbs free energy in the cosmos) is always maintained in this universe. And you have to accept it, because we have no power to change it.
Other friend : Hey Hema! Your example sounds very childish!
Me : Ok friend, then u give some other example which will convey the same news in a far better way than mine.
Other friend : Give me some time ,  I will think and let you know.
 (FYI, It has been weeks, since i have last heard from her about this topic. Whenever I start talking with her about this, she will make it a point to change the topic immediately.)

I just stopped asking her about this after sometime. Because, she is very good friend of mine that i dont want to loose her for the sake of winning an argument.
I remembered an old adage which says "YOU MAY WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH YOUR FRIEND, BUT YOU WILL LOOSE THEIR FRIENDSHIP". I always argue with all my acquaintances of my age, but never with my close buddies.

Life teaches so many people, many different things. I have also learnt so much in life to share in my blog.
Finally, "Men may come. Men may go, but I go on forever"

Your comments are the most precious stuffs for me as far as my blog is concerned.
Posting your valuable comments is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
See you after sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment