Wednesday, October 29, 2014

.....and , so, it happens in life......

Finally done with Common Internal Assessment Test - I for semester - 01 in MBA.

Feeling highly stressed!

A small voice inside me still says "No Hema, this is not even the beginning, and not even the end of beginning; Miles to go before you sleep, and Miles to go before you sleep."

For the first time ever since I started studying under Anna University Affiliated Institutions syllabus, this is the very first semester that i am facing papers that are all theory and not even a single practical paper.

People will think I am kidding if I say that MBA's theoretical papers are very simple, as my parents always say, but as I have experienced, simple things are the most difficult to mug-up and reproduce, but very easy to understand and answer.

I am determined that what may come, I will complete my Post - Graduation because , as of now an MBA is all I would love to have after B.E., next to my name.

There are future academic plans in my mind after MBA, but I do not even wanna think about all those and waste the precious and valuable "this moment" in life.

Thank God for all the blessings that I am enjoying in life!!!

Jai Sri Ram!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment