Friday, December 19, 2014

It’s a friendship turned into love!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my Love!
I remember I first met you on the beach,
At dusk when the sky was peach,
We got introduced as friends though
We both belong to two far away ends!

You ate the fries that I bought for all,
And showed me your gratitude;
You have never showed towards me your attitude!
And is that why I fell for you?!

Our second meeting my love,
Was near the lake, by Jove;
We both flirted like dove.
It’s a friendship turned into love!

We got closer to each other slowly.
One day you surprised me with a kiss.
I am never gonna give another chance like that a miss.
It’s a friendship turned into love!

One day you took me closer to you
You grabbed both my hands
Gave me a tight hug and whispered in my ear
That it was the valentine’s day of that year.

Wow! WOW! Wow!
You did not leave my hand,
You put on it a love’s band,
By the sand,

We spent that night together alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment