Saturday, December 31, 2011

Secret Crush :(

I was standing next to him in a lonely beach at dusk. I kept my tears to myself. I don't remember how long i stood there like that...


It was just another dreamy day. My mind was filled with happiness that knew no bounds when i saw him coming towards me. My heart started beating fast. But all this happiness did not last long. My eyes twinkled brightly with real love, but my lips parted each other for a fake smile..I was able to feel the pain in my soul...
I was able to convey my best wishes to him through signed language, he understood that and said thank u in signed language again.

How else can i show him that i am happy on receiving his wedding invitation, since i am both deaf and dumb (but not soulless)!!!!I was able to hear the weeping of my heart and able to feel the smile in his heart!!!!
NOW GO BACK AND READ THE STORY AGAIN FROM THE BEGINNING....

No comments:

Post a Comment