Thursday, December 15, 2011

SCIENCE FICTION IN TAMIL CINEMA

As years roll on, tamil flim industry is really making very good science fiction movies. Here let us take the mega-hit of the decade, ENDHIRAN and another science-fiction tamil flim "7 am arivu".
The dialogues, that Writer Sujatha has written for the movie endhiran was really awesome. I watched the movie thrice, only to listen to those dialogues again and again. I am a die-hard fan of sujatha and his works.
I was able to understand the technical words that were used in the dialogue of the hero (ofcourse, SUPER STAR RAJNIKANTH) and the villain.
This movie increased my involvement in the Artificial Intelligence paper!!!! :)) i scored 89% in AI. Ever since i was a kid, i always liked to watch science-fiction movies in english like TERMINATOR, AI, ET, MARS ATTACKS, INDEPENDENCE DAY etc.
My family is well educated, and i must thank the elders in my family for taking much strain and explaining to me the concepts in those movies.
As i have already discussed enough about the future and AI in one of my old posts, let me not discuss about it in detail now.
The second science fiction cum infotainment movie is "7 am arivu". the much hyped words are "Hypnotism" and "Bhodhi dharma". I watched this movie in a theatre in my town.I came to know many things which i had never heard of before.
bhodhidharma history in tamil
Please click on the above link, and watch the video.
History talks about the warrior sage in other way.Let us pay a visit to the cave of bhodhidharma.
bhodhidharma cave

No comments:

Post a Comment